1.06.2008

And so the year of the XX3 begins..

This year brings a metaphorical tear to my eye. In a way I'm kind of happy b/c there won't be as many Jordan's coming out for me to worry about, but in another way, I'm kind of sad it actually is coming to an end. As long as I've known kicks exist, the Air Jordan has existed. For a good part of my life, it was the only shoe that existed. But enuff of that sentimental crap and back to the business at hand. In case you didn't know, usually the new model of the Air Jordan line comes out around February 17, MJ's birthday. This year, they are actually starting early. January 25th to be exact. This shoe will be released as 23 pairs, for the top 23 Jordan Brand retailers. Personally, I think this shoe is pretty dope.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home